To Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy Using Autologous TIL in Patients With Advanced Malignant Solid Tumors
País: China Estado: En proceso Fase: I Promotor: Shanghai Gencells Therapeutics Co. Población de pacientes: Patients with advanced Malignant Solid tumors, melanoma, cervical , head and neck squamous cell tumors, non-small cell lung and breast cancer Área terapéutica: Oncology
Criterios de inclusión:
1. Patients must be > or = 18 and < or = 75 years of age at the time of consent.
2. Patients with advanced metastatic solid tumors with clear pathological diagnosis,
including melanoma, cervical cancer, head and neck squamous cell tumors, non-small
cell lung cancer and breast cancer, etc.; while the expanded enrollment study plans to
include those with melanoma, cervical cancer, and head and neck squamous cell tumors.
3. At least one measurable target lesion even after resection, as defined by RECIST1.1.
Lesions in previously irradiated areas (or other local therapy) should not be selected
as target lesions, unless treatments was > or = 3 months prior to Screening, and there has
been demonstrated disease progression in that particular lesion.
4. Patients must have an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of
0 or 1.
5. Patients must have an estimated life expectancy of > or = 3 months.
6. In the opinion of the Investigator, patients must be able to sign the ICF and complete
all study-required procedures.
7. Patients must have the following hematologic parameters, Coagulation functions and
hepatic and renal function:
- White Blood Cell (WBC) > or= 2.5×10^9/L;
- Absolute Lymphocyte Count (ANC) > or=1.5×10^9/L;
- Absolute Lymphocyte Count(ALC) > or=0.7×10^9/L;
- Platelet > or=100×10^9/L;
- International Normalized Ratio(INR)< or=1.5×ULN;
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time(APTT)< or= 1.5×ULN;
- Serum Creatinine (Scr) < or= 1.5mg/dL (or 132.6µmol/L) or Creatinine Clearance> or=60mL/min
- Urinalysis: urine protein less than 2+, or 24-hour urine protein <1g;
- Alanine aminotransferase(AST/SGOT) < or= 3×ULN;
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT/SGPT) < or= 3×ULN;
- Total Bilirubin(TBIL) < or= 1.5×ULN;
8. Patients must have a washout period > or= 4 weeks from prior anticancer therapy(ies) to
the start of the planned preconditioning regimen, including targeted therapy,
chemotherapy, immunotherapy: anti-cytotoxic T lymphocyte-associated antigen 4
(CTLA-4)/anti-PD-1, other monoclonal antibody (mAb), or vaccine Palliative radiation
9. Patients of childbearing potential or their partners of childbearing potential must be
willing to take the appropriate precaution to avoid pregnancy or fathering a child for
the duration of the study and practice an approved, highly effective method of birth
control during treatment and for 12 months after receiving the last protocol-related
10. Patients must have no contraindications for surgery or biopsy.
11. Patients (or legally authorized representative) must have the ability to understand
the requirements of the study, have provided written informed consent as evidenced by
signature on an ICF approved by an Institutional Review Board/Independent Ethics
Committee (IRB/IEC), and agree to abide by the study restrictions and return to the
site for the required assessments, including the OS Follow-up Period.
Criterios de exclusión:
1. Patients have not recovered from all prior therapy-related adverse events (AEs) to < or =
Grade 1 (per Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events [CTCAE] v5.0), except for
alopecia or vitiligo, prior to Enrollment (tumor resection).
2. Patients who have received an organ allograft or prior cell transfer therapy.
3. Patients with symptomatic and/or untreated brain metastases (of any size and any
4. Patients who are on chronic systemic steroid therapy for any reason.
5. Patients who have active medical illness(es) that would pose increased risk for study
participation, including: active systemic infections requiring systemic ABX,
coagulation disorders, or other active major medical illnesses of the cardiovascular,
respiratory, or immune system.
6. Patients with systemic active infection requiring treatment, with positive blood
culture or imaging evidence of infection, including active tuberculosis.
7. Patients with hepatic encephalopathy, hepatorenal syndrome, Child-Pugh class B or more
severe cirrhosis, or liver failure.
8. Uncontrolled arterial hypertension(SBP> or = 160mmHg and/or DBP> or = 100mmHg)or any unstable
cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease in the recent 6 months of consent.
9. Patients who have a left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) < 50% or New York Heart
Association (NYHA) functional classification Class 3 or Class 4.
10. Female patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
11. Patients who are HIV positive, positive syphilis serological test, positive COVID-19
nucleic acid test, or clinically active hepatitis A, B, and C including virus
Género: Both Edad: Adults; Older Adults Medicación: Anticancer, immunological; Cellular therapy, tumour-infiltrating lymphocyte Duración del tratamiento: No disponible
Formulario de registro, quiero participar en el ensayo.
Regístrate en Patient73Hub para participar. Una vez recibamos tu solicitud nos pondremos en contacto contigo para concretar procedimientos, plazos y detalles.