FECAMM Federation, established on the 24th of March 2004, consists of non-profit associations that fight against rare diseases. It was founded with the objective of becoming a guide for rare diseases in Catalan territory, and...
· Unite rare disease associations together to be stronger and to be heard.
· Support federated associations and, through them, support those affected by rare diseases and their families.
· Promote the investigation and spread of techniques and treatments that alleviate these diseases.
· Collaborate with entities and public and private organisms that have similar aims.
· Promote the patients and their descendants' need for a correct diagnosis.
· Spread and promote knowledge about rare diseases on a social and educational level.
· Sensitize the general public regarding rare diseases.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|President||Francesc Cayuela (ANAC)|
|Treasurer||Eduardo López (NowKnow)|
|Secretary||Sandra Iglesias (Objetivo Diagnóstico)|
|Board member 1||Sara Salinas (AELALD)|
|Board member 2||Bernardo Gámez (ASEM CATALUNYA)|
|Board member 3||Maria Rodríguez (HP ESPAÑA)|
|Board member 4||Pilar Quer (ACNEFI)|
|Board member 5||Francesc García (Associació Lisa)|
|Board member 6||Roc Torrell (ACAH)|
|Board member 7||Àlex Roca (Petits Superherois)|
Board of Directors
FEDERACIÓ CATALANA DE MALALTIES MINORITÀRIES (FECAMM)'S STATUTES